Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Now that you have heard why one person would play. the question is why do I play. I play because it is a way to hear a story that you can change the out come and a fun way for me to spend time with friends. I do not see D&D more as a game but more as a time to get together with friends who have the same interests as me. It gives me a chance to also play a character that is awesome and can kill a dragon. Or think she can. in the world of Dungeons and Dragons you can create a character that can be anything and use magic and I can get away for a while and leave this world and its stresses for a while with people that are a little or lot like me. D&D is a place were just because I'm small doesn't mean that I can go and steal a diamond that is as big as my hand or, become the queen or a town or city. so that is why I play. its my out for a while and a get time with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment